Saturday, January 02, 2010

Project 365 take II

So last years attempt lasted to mid february... Let's see if I can at least make it further than that this year!

Janaury 1st: day one



Not quite my birthday, but the day the family came over to sing and give me my presents :) this is the delicious cake Leanne made!

January 2nd: day 2



I love this! It's a weather station from Germany. When humid and wet, the boy pops out. When it's dry the girl comes out :)

Had a lovely birthday that spanned two days, and got spoilt! Travis got me tickets to see Rob Thomas at a winery in the hunter valley in February. I'm looking forward to that!

Off to watch the twenty 20 cricket and have a mango now.

- Posted using BlogPress for iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mhmm yummy and very nice weather station! ;o)

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Rob Thomas, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Rob_Thomas-tickets looking forward to it.