Saturday, January 16, 2010

So busy!

But first, my photos :)

Wednesday 13th jan - my jewellery tree! Bought with dsome birthday cash to try and organise my collection a bit better.



Thursday 14th jan: waiting at the station to get travis for the first night of antenatal classes. It was soooo rushed! The first woman I saw didn't actually book me in, so when I rang to confirm it was a case of "I have to speak to the organiser and get back to you." this was the Tuesday beforehand. Come Thursday arvo i still hadn't heard! We got the nod to go to it as planned at 4:50. The class started at 7! We managed to rush a dinner and go. Next week will be much more organised!



Friday 15th jan - dirty scabs!!
We went onto town to watch a german production of hamlet. We sat in a park near circular quay for a bit before having lunch. As much as I think ibis' are dirty pests with their scabbing thru bins, I can't help but be fascinated by them.


Trav asked me what I wanted for dinner and all I wanted was mcdonalds. I haven't a burger from there in literally years and OMG it was the best thing ever!!!! I didn't have time to get the apple pie I have been craving for months, but the quarter pounder was bloody delicious!!

Saturday 16th jan: more spending!
We went to baby kingdom as they had a safe'n'sound meridian carseat on special from $569 down to $459 so we decided to laybuy that as well. While we were there I picked up a sleeping bag for winter as they were 40% off so I grabbed that while I could! We picked up the cot which we ordered before christmas and spent the day putting it together. Poor travis had it pretty much done, and I came in and said oh, you need to have the base up on the higher level! So after a big of cursing and carrying on, he undid the whole thing and did it properly!! The room is starting to look like a nursery now, not just a spare room with random baby products strewn around :)


We need to get some sheets and mum is making a gorgeous peter rabbit quilt for it too :) but it's slowly coming along. Got some cute outfits at the target sale too, might put those up next time I'm struggling to find a photo!!

Had some dhal for lunch, which I made a bit hotter than usual and I'm REALLY paying for it now!! Heartburn kicked in right on 20 weeks and over the past 8 weeks it's gotten increasingly worse. I knew the extra chilli was going to be bad, but man it was worth it! Such a delicious meal :) better go get stuck into some tums now!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: