Thursday, January 21, 2010

Time is flying!!

I can't believe I have just 11weeks left until my due date. Crazy!

Sunday 17/1/10. travis had his 2km swim race at the regatta. It was so hot even at 10:30 that I had to catch the air conditioned bus to take me the 2km to get to the start! I was able to just wander slowly back as I followed trav from the sideline. He did well, finished in 37:33 which has been his quickest 2km to date :)


Monday 18/1/10: my appetite has grown and I have been stocking up on fruit. Thank god I'm pregnant during summer when all the tasty fruit is on offer :)


Tuesday: 19/1/10 dancing baby belly! It went totally nuts when we pumped the iPhone and played some tunes to it. For a full hour it was going berserk to the music, until I had to get up for a toilet break!




Wednesday: 20/1/10 fat feet. As the weather warms back up, my feet once again struggle to fit into their shoes. I have been living in thongs lately




Thursday: 21/1/10 finally got the new tele connected up and mounted on the wall. Now we can watch foxtel and normal tele on the cool half of the house. Just waiting on the swanky recliners to come with the new dining table and the back room will be sorted.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: