Tuesday, May 30, 2006

*insert_witty_title_here*

Well I bombed out the 2nd round of Kim Hills CT challenge.. to be honest I was quite surprised, after seeing all the layouts and knowing that only 3 werent going through, I thought I was in with a very good chance.. obviously I was wrong!! LOL This is my layout which I was (AM) incredibly proud of :

the small jewels are by Jeanelle Paige; papers by Shabby Princess; diamond fasteners, flower elements and ribbons by Kim Hill and the corner doodles by me.

And yes, i know I said I wasnt going to apply for any more CT's... but I just can't help it.. its like a sickness!! I have been creating my layouts at lightning speed lately and all of a sudden I have learnt how to manage my time and get to scrap for about 1.5 hours a night.. thats with cooking dinner, cleaning, exercising, showering and then still getting to bed at 10:00pm :) AND it doesnt help when all these great designers are having CT calls at the moment...... :)

wheres my wedding layout?? ah here it is:

I love this one too :) I used Lauren Griers "Intensity" kit for this (Available at elemental Scraps). The small heart jewels are by Melany Violet (freebie) and the jewels used to make LOVE are Jeanelle's :) Yep, told ya they were going to get a good work out!! LOL

Anyway one good thing about not making it to round three.... the challenge this week seems sooooo hard!! LOL AND i can get back to regular scrapping now ;)

Hope you all are having a good week! I am... I have a 4 day week this week! yay I have Friday off as we are getting a new hot water system installed. The plumbers will be there at 7:30am!! I take Travis to the station at about 6:30am so I have an hour to clean the house (The house looks like a bomb has hit it by the time the weekend rolls around!! LOL)
So im half way thru my week now :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I totally understand the addication to applying for CTs.

I had to say no to one today.

Great LOs--really pretty.

DebF said...

wow! that's a fabulous layout! not sure why you didn't make it through, so many things Kim might have been looking for - but you have a wonderful layout from the exercise, so not all wasted, eh?