Thursday, June 01, 2006

OMG!!

I had such a disturbing dream last night!!! Now I know dream retelling can be so boring to the people who have to listen / read it so I will try to keep it brief!! I have a layout to post at the end of the dream to keep it not-so-boring!!!!

Ok.. well.. last night I was in bed (this is not the dream BTW) and Belle woke up and shook her head.. people with big dogs will know the noise that they make when their big jowls go flapping about the place! LOL It was about 3:00am and it woke me up and I thought it was someone trying to force open the front door and I got all scared. ANYWAY i go back to sleep and have this dream...

Im inside the house with travis, an old, crazy man breaks in to the house and starts attacking me.. I try to push him down the stairs but he wont budge and he is just going NUTS! Travis disappears from the dream now, so im by myself. then the scene changes to outside.. the guy is in a ditch with 2 cats, im standing over him with a plank of wood with a nail sticking out.. and the guy starts to get up.. so I bash him over the head repeatedly with this wooden plank and nail (Even in my dream the sound and the feel made me want to vomit!!!!) THEN the scene changes AGAIN and I am back in the kitchen... at the stove.... frying steaks.. but the steaks ARE BITS OF THE GUY!!! Silstyle!!!! LOL I was watching them cook and standing there with the knife ready in case he puts himself together and jumps out of the pan!!! I woke up feeling really really sick..
What a stupid thing to dream of!!!!

Anyway this is a layout that i did last night:


Something a little different, but I really like it so I think you can expect to see more of this from me :) Im a messy, cluttery kind of person so this type of layout was just second nature to me!!! LOL
The majority of bits and pieces came from Melany Violets "fuzzy doodle blooms" kit at Simply clean digi scraps:

The brown buttons are from Faith True's "Flowers in her Hair" kit, the stitching and the distressed edge overlay from Lauren Grier's "hibiscus" kit both of which are available at Elemental Scraps
Doodley swirls are my own doing :)

Oh well.. got an email from the food authprity about some particular cured meat being laced with salmonella... so my afternoon is now going to involve running around to ALL the delis within our Council area and making sure the product is removed from the shelf. what a great afternoon im going to have! LOL
Oh well.. I have tomorrow off.. I need to keep repeating that to myself ;)

No comments: