Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy Tuesday :)

Yep, happy Tuesday everyone. We have been having great rainy weather, I just love it!!! Love this delicious cold snap and dreary weather :) I hate being at work in these conditions though, I would much rather be curled up at home inside just doing nothing other than watching the rain.

well... what has been happening?? Not much.. Onslow is shedding his puppy coat.. Belle shed hers in the month before we went away and that was relatively painless cos her coat was much thinner and shorter. Onslow is another story!! That dog has way too much hair. I was brushing him for 35 minutes last night, and had a standard sized plastic shopping bag next to me.. after 35 minutes it is half full!!!! AND there was pleanty more left on him but I had to leave it cos he started getting cranky.. Poor boy.. 35 minutes of someone reefing and pulling at your hair requires a lot of patience as it is! LOL I will take a pic of all the hair cos its just too funny!! I ran the brush over Belle (she was getting so jealous cos she absolutely LOVES being brushed) and I only got a couple of strands of hair from her.

I made it on to the CT for Shelby Digital Designs! so yay for me :)

There was something else that I wanted to blog about today.... hmm what was it????!
Oh! Thats right :) Peta Stokes (otherwise known as possum) has created a great scrapping community for all us "downunder" scrappers, called digital scrapbooking downunder :) Like I need another forum to hang around!! LOL Its a great place though! Drop on in and say G'day! LOL who says Gday anyway?? Not me! LOL

AH! I did a layout of Travis being a goose last night (what else is new??!) here 'tis:

LOL I just love the vacant expression too :) Kit used is "little Firecracker" by Faith True. The box around the journalling comes from Faith gRungE frames pack. Lots of great stuff in the gRungE lines, I have been leaning towards more "messy" layouts lately, with doodles and frames and the gRungE stuff is great for that so thanks Faith!! LOL Oh and the paper tear is by Tracy Murphy (blog gift) and the font is (i think) Pea Carrie. Its a Pea something font cos thats all I have been using lately. Love them! Have to go back and download the rest of them I think :)

Well thats all for this Tuesday :) Thanks for dropping by. Hope you enjoyed your stay ;)

4 comments:

Peta said...

ROFLMAO - I know i don't say G'day either!! only when I'm posting on American forums to highlight where I come from do I use it!

Love the layout of travis! what a scream! HEHE

Congrats on the new DT - can't wait all the new layouts you'll do with Shelby's stuff

Chris said...

LOL about all that hair from Onslow Lisa....should sell it for wig making....hehehehe. Another great LO as well and congrats on making the CT Shelby Digital Designs.

Anonymous said...

Glad Onslow has recovered well! I confess to occasionally using G'day - actually, I've made it a bit of a habit when posting intro's at new sites cos I can never think of a better title for my post! See you at the new forum! Just look for a post titled...G'day! ;o)

Kylie said...

LOL GREAT layout! very funny! Yay for petas site and yay for your new dt appointment!!!