Friday, June 09, 2006

Thank God for long weekends!!

I cant wait! my day is nearly finished... only 45 minutes of my working week left and then 3 days off!! woohoo!! Not doing too much.. we were thinking of going diving but I dont think we will. LOL After diving in water which was only 10C in NZ Im not scared of Winter in Sydney Harbour!! LOL We will take the dogs for a walk, excercise a bit, do some grocery shopping, clean the house.. go to the footy on Saturday night and dad is comeing over on sunday (I think the real reason is to show off his new car! LOL) and thats about it! A nice relaxing long weekend... get the boring hosuework and groceries done bright and early on saturday and have 2 days of nothingness :)

I scrapped our Zorbing pics!!! I have been waiting for the right kit and as soon as I saw Lauren Griers Beep - truck edition I knew it was going to be a zorbing kit!! LOL The font I used for the journalling is "Pea Jane in a hurry" and the word ZORBING is CK Mix n match.



This is the together view.. looks much better than 2 squares ;) Its my 2nd double!! I love doing double layouts.. so much room for pics and journalling :) Oh and the doodles (circle, stars and swirls) are all by me :)

I got myself a Gmail account. yay I love my Gmail now!!! I tried to change my yahoo groups over to gmail but they are still going to hotmail.. oh well, I will still be using both anyway.

Work didnt care at all about my car :) (I reversed it into the brick letterbox as I was taking Onslow to the vet.. a bit dent and scratches in the rear panel!) But they looked at it, and said oh thats nothing, we will get that fixed no problems. Phew!! Thats the 2nd car to be damaged by that letter box!!! First car was my new little barina as I was trying to reverse up the driveway.. and went too quick and slammed my foot on the accelerator instead of the brake!! LOL Wasnt funny at the time though... hahaha

hahaha I am trying to sort thru some layouts.. SM has a digital layout call out, and I dont thing they will be too impressed if I sent all 90 of mine in.. LOL Not that they will take any.. they dont seem to like me!!!! The only layout that *hasnt* receieved a rejection has been waiting for 5 months to be allocated an issue!! LOL In January I got the "We are interested" letter... April they said yes it will get published but we dont have an issue yet.. LOL I have given up now!! (I dont buy their magazine anyway... shhh!)

Oh well... better head off now. Hope the roads arent rediculous today. It has been taking me over an hour to get home lately.. its only a 40 minute trip but there always seems to be multi-car pile ups in the afternoon and god it annoys me when people stop to look at an accident on the *other side* of the road, which isnt affecting them anyway so why stop??!! grrrrr that makes my blood boil!!!!!

Alrighty better go! Hope you all have a great long weekend :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That LO is so cool--I still don't really understand what the heck you guys did, but it looks like fun. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Love the LO!! :)