Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Time for some music :)

Just because I cant get enough of this song and unfortunately the album hasnt been released yet!!
Anyway not much has been happening....Had a nice long weekend. Did the gardening which took me hours cos it hasnt been done since about beginning of summer and was full of weeds! LOL Looks pretty now! Put some yucky napthelene flakes in the garden too cos I noticed lots of cat poos in there.. so now the front yard smells like moth balls! hahaha Jessies not here to keep watch at the windows and scare the neighbourhood cats away these days so now I have to do it :)
I have been on an exercise kick the last few months trying to get rid of this extra 6 kilos that I have put on... would like to lose 10 of them but my aim is 6 ;) I dont eat anything bad.. lots of fruit, vegies and salad, just that I havent done any where as much exercise as what i was doing before we were married. So now we go on a 50 minute walk every day but wednesday and sundays. Wednesday I do a pilate DVD, Saturday I do a kick boxing DVD and a walk, Sunday I do another bout of pilates and a cycle as well. I lve the kick boxing DVD its so much fun!! I got the point where I was used to it and it wasnt hurting as much, so I moved on to the next level up, and now my legs are so sore i cant do anything that remotely resembles a squat!! LOL
ANyway after 4 weeks of doing that routine - and not missing one single day - I have lost.... wait for it...... 1 kilo!!! ROTFL hardly seems worth it, but I can see the difference. Tummy is flatter and my belt has loosened ;)
Oh well, Im going now so I can listen to my song :) :) I love Live!!!!!! Pearl Jam, Live, and the Offspring are the ONLY bands which i HAVE to get every single album the day they are released :) Have I mentioned that I have met the offspring in 2003?? I got to play pool with them!! I won a radio comp and it was the best night. When we saw them in concert 6 months later I was sitting there looking around the packed room thinking how many other people here can say that they have had drinks and played a game of pool with them??! and talked about scuba diving ;) That was a tops night!!!

1 comment:

Simple Digital Girl said...

Cool, I really love Offspring too, and Silverchair and Better Than Ezra... You are probably just gaining muscle. When i joined the military at 17(I'm out now) I actually gained weight but lost 2 pant sizes!