Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just stuff!

well I made my font bigger! hope its easier to read now! I figured out how to change my background colour and have a bg image there too :) Got an email sent to me yesterday with some cute animals.. so seeing as this is going to be a boring post I will weave them in ;)

Just need to mention that Lauren Grier is having another CT call :) So go check out her blog, her designs are awesome and she is a lovely person as well!! She will be selling at the Sweet Shoppe from July 1st, and her debut kit is just gorgeous! :)

Ha well I got up nice and early for the soccer to see the Aussies get ripped off by the silly ref in the dying 30 seconds of the game. Australia 0 - REF 1. Nice job. But at least there wont be any more early mornings for me!! So thats one good thing!

grrrrr I have all my pics backed up on DVD's.. went to put one in yesterday and the computer kept freezing when I went to open a file. Something is wrong with the actual program I used to burn it so Travis used the DVD recorder (the one hooked up to the TV) and the pics were fine. Phew so we backed them all up onto the DVD player's hard drive for safe keeping while he tries to fix the program. The stupid thing is, when we bought the laptop everything was all bundled on it, and we didnt get the individual discs for each program..so we cant just simply uninstall and reinstall the offending program.




So i didnt actually get to scrap last night :( Which was very annoying as I have beautiful new kits from both Lauren and Faith to work on, and I CANT!!! I might use this as an excuse to get an extern HD.. they arent that expensive and it would make my life more easy in that I wont have to sift through silly DVD's to look for my pics!

3 comments:

Zebette said...

Oh Lisa you have no idea what you have done to me with that first picture on your blog..I love hamsters and you just can't get them here in Australia..why not!?!?! I used to have a pet one in UK when we lived there and he was adorable, I am now inspired to update my blog when I get back from dropping Ab to school!

kate said...

:( I can't see your background - its still plain white to me. I tried reloading the page and everything else I could think of but nope.

External HDs are great - much, much better than a pile of DVDs - go on, spoil yourself :)

Anonymous said...

I love the llama! Well, I think it's a llama?! Definitely get yourself an external HD, but, make sure you still backup to DVD cos like anything, they can still break. SATA is high-speed - try www.msy.com.au, they have an online price list, they have locations in NSW, and are CHEAP!! I buy all my stuff from them. :o)