Wednesday, June 21, 2006

wet wet wet

I just went out for an inspection after looking out the window and seeing no rain.. as soon as I hopped in my car it started BUCKETTING down and hasnt stopped. I came back to work, my good spot out the front was taken, and I had to park a mile away with no umbrella and my pointy, high heeled boots and try to run!! LOL

<---- look... new blinke :) I'm on Deb Fishers CT now :) I was so excited! I have lots of Debs freebie kits, and never knew she actually had kits for sale! LOL Now I do and her kits are gorgeous :) Check them out!

I realised today I have done 86 layouts for the year. I must have no life. I spend every spare minute glued to the laptop, but my spare minutes are only about one or 2 hours in the evening, where I would be sitting and watching TV anyway. I suppose I've just gotten to the point where I can whizz through the program, know my tools, know what looks good and what doesnt and that one or 2 hours is pleanty of time to knock over a layout. Here is layout number 86 for the year, and 101 for my entire scrapping lifetime :)

The pic was taken by our wedding photographer, Wayne Patterson and I used Debs Annies Room kit :)

In other news, the poor plaza across the road from work has been ramraided AGAIN!!! thats the 3rd time in 6 months that some tools have driven cars / forklifts and 4WD's through the doors and taken the money boxes from the ATMS. Must be costing a fortune to fix all the damage..

AND we have a vets appointment for onslow on Saturday as he has some weird lump on the back of his neck. Better to get it checked out cos we have only just noticed it.. Travis noticed it on Sunday and I noticed it on monday. Its probably nothing but we thought we would get it looked *just in case*. hopefully it doesnt turn into another drama that I will have to scrap about!!

Well, lunch break is over! Better get back to work now :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being choosen to be on a CT, that's terrific and so well deserved.

I have really enjoyed seeing all your digi layouts, they are all wonderful.

Have a great day:)