Thursday, November 02, 2006

Contest anyone???



Michelle Bradley has an awesome contest!!! All you need to do, is create a layout with her brand new (and oh so cute!) Christmas Cheer kit (also sold just by itself) and you can win all her kits for an ENTIRE YEAR!!!! .

AND There is ANOTHER contest she has going... a recipe one :) Use the Christmas Cheer kit to make a recipie card and the winner gets a gorgeous altered tin to house all the yummy recipes in, and all of Shelbys kits that she makes in 2007!!! AND everyone who enters gets a ZIP file with ALL the recipes anyway, so everyone wins!!!
Head over to the Shelby Design Shoppe Message Board for a more in depth description and to sign up.

HURRY!

In other news.. well there is no other news really... I have been roped into doing overtime for the entire week and I am exhausted. Getting in to work at 7:45am and not leaving until 7:00pm is rediculous. BUT paid overtime doesnt get offered much around here so I am making the most of it. If I work enough overtime I am going to treat myself with a wacom tablet! or maybe some new clothes... or some belly and nose jewellery.... or use it for spending mney in Rome.... so many options!! hahha

ok well ive got 20 more minutes here (ugh HURRY UP!) and then I get to go home.. Although I have energy now.. I found some left over Tiramisu from morning tea and gobbled down a huge slice! HA! so im functioning on that sugar / coffee hit ATM :)
Jamies Kitchen is on tonight! Its the only TV show on Free to air tele that I actually make time to watch. Apart from Berts Family Feud in the afternoons... he cracks me up!!

Ok goodnight everyone!!! :)

4 comments:

Maby said...

Those look like fun contests!! Hi there, I'm Claudia ~ and I posted right below you on the DST blog thread and noticed you're on Deb's team. I'm her guest member for November!!! Hi!!

Anonymous said...

great contest! i love this box
greets
nina

Ernie Hendrix said...

Wish I could find some of the tins that were shown in the ad. They would make great gifts for all sorts of things.

Sorry about having to work the overtime, but it is nice to see that paycheck when it's over isn't it.

Sharryn Thomson said...

Hey Lisa,
That tin looks fabo...what great contests. I'll definately be going and having a look.
Gee..you're working a lot of overtime girl..but I bet the pay cheque looks awesome when it rolls in!!
Take it easy
Sharryn :)