Wednesday, August 01, 2007

busy bee

Well, lots has been happening! First off, I got my 2nd tattoo on the weekend :)



and can i just say the lower back is much worse than the upper back! LOL Worth it though :)

We went scuba diving last weekend as well, the first time since.. I cant even remember.. probably around January / February. Anyway that was great! Got to see some of the larger cuttlefish. There are always small ones, but not usually the big ones. We also saw seahorses! I LOVE seeing the seahorses. And one had a huge tummy full of eggs too :) Very cute.

AND my most exciting bit of news.... I have (kinda) got a d-SLR!!! I say kinda cos we haven't actually paid for it yet ;) One of Travis' work colleagues was selling his 11 month old Canon 350D, complete with 2 lenses, polariser, UV filter, nifty backpack, remote control, battery grip and spare battery and other bits and pieces. So he bought it in for me to play with and if I like it, we pay him :) I took the day off work today and went shooting ;) Travis told me now that I have my nifty camera I needed a Flickr account.. no idea why, but I did it anyway! hahahaha I am very proud to say that all of these were shot in RAW on the M for manual mode :) yay me!
Now I hope this flickr badge thing works...


www.flickr.com








lisarosey's photosMore of lisarosey's photos







And thats it! I might go relax... I did so much walking today, and even took myself on a mini bushwalk to get the pic of the log and the rocks.. and there were a stack of steps to climb to get back up as well :)

2 comments:

kate said...

yay - flickr - i've added you :)

so i assume you are keeping the camera?

Peta said...

ohh wow Lisa those photos are STUNNING!!! and have to say this I love your tat!! that is serioulsy cool!! did you draw it yourself? or is a 'premade' kind of one?