Monday, January 05, 2009

Project 365

Ok.. Im off to a flying start! I wonder how long I can keep this up?!


New years day morning. We gave the dogs the treats they got for Christmas. As usual, Onslows treat disappeared into the depths of his tummy before I got the camera.


My Birthday. Trav asked what did I want to do, stay in town for the night and go to a fancy restaurant? Nope. All I wanted was a nice picnic with the dogs! We went to Thirroul where the dogs got LOADS of attention from people in the parks. They just sat there for hours watching people go by.


My birthday dinner at mum and dads. Mum made these cushions, one of each of the dogs, and I just loved them!! You will notice my ultra daggy, Mens size XL Bonds T-shirt... some gumpy person spilt red wine all over her nice top, especially picked out for photos. As a result I had to wear one of dads shirts. Which he wasn't too impressed about, as this was brand new out of the box.


Sunday Travis had his monthly Panthers Tri-club race. I love making use of my zoom lens. He ate too much over Christmas and felt really off during the whole race. But he was only 10 seconds slower than his PB, so he was pretty pleased.


Today marked the first day back at work since Christmas eve. And it also marked the return of my Monday ritual: Trudging over to Freshworld in my lunch break to stock up on the weekly fruit and vegetables. Today it was 35 degrees Celsius in the City and I was drenched in sweat by the time I staggered back into the office. I hate weeks like this when I need to buy potatoes!!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

These are great and Happy Birthday! Cute puppies.

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful dogs! Happy Birthday to you!

fazzbech said...

Oh bugger, did we miss your birthday?! Happy Birthday to you!

Great series of pics, I'll add you to my blogroll so I can keep checking for updates!